We're on the lookout for a PPC Executive.
Click Pilot are a digital marketing agency who are experts in digital growth. We specialise in generating high quality website traffic from Google and Bing, through end-to-end managed pay-per-click marketing. Our strength lies in the coupling of efficient PPC management with an optimised customer journey, the right landing pages and rigorous split testing, to get our clients more leads and sales. As a small agency, we've seen rapid expansion in our client base, in a diverse range of industries marketing their products worldwide. If you love PPC, want to contribute, grow, learn, then this role might just be perfect.
This role reports to the PPC Director with the main duties being to learn, manage and grow a small portfolio of PPC accounts. This role would be an entry level, full time position, for a keen to learn candidate with a can do attitude, who is striving to be a PPC Master. You will be fully supported with ongoing training provided.
You require a passion for Google AdWords, Facebook ads and other channels of pay-per-click advertising, with a hunger for constant improvement and furthering of your PPC knowledge.
This role is perfect for you if;
- You have big personal and professional goals
- You are willing to push your own boundaries
- You are a Graduate with 'some' experience of Google Ads and / or Bing AdCenter
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and development plans
- Develop an understanding of managing budgets
- Help develop near and long-term paid search strategies
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management
- Keep up-to-date with the latest platform and industry trends
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of clients
- Gain Google Ads and other established Paid Media qualifications
- Educated to degree level
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience of PPC
- Strong knowledge of Google Adwords, Analytics and other PPC platforms an advantage
- Great copy writing and language skills are essential for this role
- Google Adwords certification preferable
- High level of attention to detail
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with ability to use spreadsheets
- Effective time management skills
If you’re interested in this role, we’d love to hear from you, Contact us.