PPC Account Manager - Full Time
We’re looking for a master of Google Ads, Facebook ads, and other channels of pay-per-click advertising. This role is ideal for an experienced PPC manager who is passionate about digital marketing, with knowledge that gives clients confidence as you formulate and implement strategies that will meet their goals.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Pay Per Click and conversion rate optimisation and would like to progress into a more senior/management role as the team grows.
This role is perfect for you, if you;
- Have big personal and professional goals
- Are an experienced PPC manager who is able to adapt accounts to meet different goals and objectives
- Understand the importance of Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Can function both as a team player, OR in a standalone capacity - able to organise yourself and collaborate with those around you to meet a common goal.
- Are looking for opportunities for career progression
- Strategise, Plan, Implement and Manage PPC campaigns for a variety of clients
- Ensure PPC campaigns are optimised according to brief and development plans
- Manage budgets that may change with seasonal trends and promotions
- Keep up to date with the latest platform and industry trends
- Analyse activity and performance of PPC campaigns and report findings to clients
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives for clients
- Educated to degree level
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong working knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads and PPC platforms
- Great copywriting and language skills are essential for this role
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to use spreadsheets
- Great working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge/experience with Google Optimise and Conversion Rate Optimisation would be an advantage.
- 30 Days Paid holiday
- Option To Work Remotely Most Of The Time
- Office with Standing Desks
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Considered (Subject to core hour coverage)
If you’re interested in this role, we’d love to hear from you.