We're on the lookout for another great PPC Executive.
This role reports to the PPC Director with the main duties being to manage and grow a small portfolio of our PPC client base. You will be the main point of contact for clients.
You require a passion for Google AdWords and other channels of pay-per-click advertising, with experience and knowledge that will give clients confidence as you are able to make progress towards the goals set with the client and in the account development plans.
This role is perfect for you if;
- You have big personal and professional goals
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty when figuring things out
- Are a an experience PPC manager who is able to adapt accounts to meet with different goals and objectives in Search and Display
- Understand the importance of dedicated landing pages
- Are an individual that can function both as a team player, OR in a standalone capacity - able to organise yourself and collaborate with those around you to meet a common goal.
Experience in the hospitality sector & management of Google Hotel Ads would be an advantage.
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and development plans
- Managing budgets that may change with seasonal trends and promotions
- Help develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management
- Keep up to date with the latest platform and industry trends
- Analyse activity and performance of paid search campaigns and report findings
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives for clients
- Identify savings and growth opportunities for clients
- Educated to degree level
- Ideally 3 or more years of experience in a similar role
- Some experience creating and managing large PPC accounts
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords and PPC platforms
- Great copy writing and language skills are essential for this role
- Google Adwords certification preferable
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with ability to use spreadsheets
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Effective time management skills
Knowledge / experience with Google Optimise and Conversion Rate Optimisation would be an advantage, but not essential.
If you’re interested in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us here.